Personal Injury Attorneys in Philadelphia
Law Firm Representing and Protecting People and their Families Who are Victims of Bad People, Corporations and Insurance Companies Trying to Take Advantage of Them and Refusing to Do the Right Thing!
Washington & Washington located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is headed by former prosecutor and trial lawyer Richard Washington who for nearly 25 years has been fighting for justice. The firm provides the highest standard of legal and ethical representation and access to the justice system for those in need of representation when a loved one has passed away and for those injured by the actions of others.
The firm makes sure people and their families have a fair chance to receive justice through the legal system – even when it means taking on the most powerful.
If we can be of service to you or anyone you know in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Washington & Washington represents injured people including but not limited to United States Postal Workers, Federal employees and members of the military in Workers Compensation, Social Security Disability and Long Term Disability Claims.
- Five-figure settlement for slip and fall case with a defective gutter causing an icy sidewalk
- High six-figure settlement for torn rotator cuff caused by another driver’s failure to yield at a stop sign
- Six-figure award for injured driver in drunk driving case
- Six-figure award for slip and fall on icy parking lot
- Six-figure award for defective floor slip and fall case
- Six-figure award for restaurant slip and fall case
- Six-figure award for broken sidewalk case
- Six-figure award for dog bite
- Six-figure award for defective lighting causing a fall
- Seven-figure award in negligent security case involving robbery and assault
- Seven-figure settlement for wrongful death car accident case
- Seven-figure settlement for trip and fall accident case
Free Online Case Review
Washington & Washington | INJURY ATTORNEYS
1650 Market Street, Suite 3600
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Telephone: (215) 925-4300
Toll Free: (800) 988-0158
Fax: (215) 925-9180